Thursday, June 16, 2011

Back in the Saddle

So 16 months ago, I was going to blog daily and start losing weight. Ha. Just like most New Years resolutions, that didn't last long (see the two entries from that time).

I didn't really start losing weight until September and really get it down to a consistent program until this January That's right. A year later.

But the good news -- and it is super good news -- is that since that faltering beginning, I have finally figured it out and lost 25 pounds!!! Yay, me!

Everyone's journey is unique to them, that's for sure. But I am picking up the blog again. Partly because I was inspired by my friend Tracy doing so with hers,
Also because I found out that I like to write and this is one way to do it. And mostly to figure out and truly understand what I got right and what I need to do to continue success on the journey.

Because I am not finished.

So stay tuned. I do plan on a series of topics (I've written some of them in my head in the shower already), and will post them regularly--not every 16 months, but maybe one or two a week.

Here are a few titles I have in mind:

  • The Aha Moment is a Myth
  • Do One Thing
  • My Buddies
  • Have a Plan
  • Oopsie
  • One Thing Leads to Another
Please feel free to comment on things you like or don't like or if you have thoughts or questions. It's a dialogue!

No comments:

Post a Comment